14. Thank you for pretending to like my awful ex-boyfriend. You knew he wasn’t the one before I did, but you kept your mouth shut and let me figure that out for myself.
15. Thank you for bringing me on spa days. Maybe it was unnecessary for me to get my nails done, but going with you always made me feel like a movie star.
16. Thank you for paying for me, even when I said I’d cover it. And for always saying, “Sweetie, save your money.”
17. Thanks for going on a candy binge with me, and for blaming the dog when Dad asked where all the sweets went.
18. Thank you for learning how to text, even though you probably took secret classes with Apple; it means a lot that you wanted to get on my level.
19. Thank you for reading all the idiotic tabloids I loved, so that we had something to talk about.
20. Thanks for not letting me see you cry, even when I knew that you did. You definitely kept up your Super Woman image.
21. Thank you for getting drunk with me. The fact that we can drink wine and talk about sex proves you’re the coolest mom ever.
22. Thank you for saying fuck now and then. It makes me laugh literally every single time.
23. Thank you for sticking up for me. And for being on my side even when I was wrong.
24. Thanks for being my biggest cheerleader, and sometimes my only cheerleader.
25. Thank you for being everything I needed. I know it must’ve been difficult to be the strict one, the fun one, the rock, and so much more all at once, but you made it look like a breeze.
26. Thanks for being you. And for wanting me to be a better version of yourself, even though all I really want is to be just like you when I grow up.
27. Thanks For Being My Mom