Moms might not be saving the world but our powers can be just impressive as superheroes’!
1. We avert disaster every day. You know when the tiny villains are about to throw a major tantrum and you defuse them with snuggles and snacks.
2. We use Mom senses to see what our eyes can’t. When you hear that ominous silence, you know the kids are up to no good.
3. We rewind time and restore order after even the most chaotic days. Grab a magic eraser to make the house look like it did before anyone drew on the walls.
4. We’re quicker than a cheetah could ever hope to be. You’re the fastest thing on Earth when you hear vomiting. You scoop up the child and make it to the bathroom in three seconds or less.
5. We’re masters of low key kitchen alchemy. You made an awesome dinner out of a piece of ham, butter, cheese, and bread. Abracadabra!
6. Our eardrums alone are stronger than the average person. The kids scream at the top of their lungs when you walk in, but your eardrums are hanging on.
7. We can turn a sheet of paper into just about anything. Everyone is amazed by the way you can make a plane just by folding paper.
8. We’re half octopus and half strongman. You carry the kid on one arm and groceries in another. The superhero mom from The Incredibles ain’t got nothing on you!