Having a daughter is the most magical thing that can happen to any woman. Your little girl is your mini-me. And you created this tiny little human who looks just like you. You get the chance to shape her into a strong, independent woman with the confidence to take on the world.
Sometimes she’s just a bit too much like you, and it’s completely jaw-dropping how much she picks up from her mommy.
1. She definitely has all of your sass. Every little ounce of it was somehow transferred to her tiny body, and though it’s often cute, sometimes it’s not.
2. If you tell her no for something she really wants, chances are you’ll bring out the attitude in her. Your attitude. It’s a blessing and a curse.
3. For being so young, she has some good comebacks. You’re not sure how she picked up on them, but she did.
4. Her sarcasm is all from you. You never knew a toddler could act just like a tiny adult until you had one.
5. She can guilt trip even the toughest heart with her cute adorable puppy dog eyes.
6. She’s also a big schmoozer, she’ll do what it takes to get what she wants. She’s got so much determination and charm.
7. Your daughter can also be as mean as a rattlesnake. Wake her up too early or from a good nap, or she just gets in one of her “moods,” steer clear of her! You wish you could say you don’t know where she gets it from, but you do.
Though she may have picked up on some of your not so good habits, she also as lovable as a teddy bear and smart as a whip. Your little girl is your mini-me and you wouldn’t trade her for the world. She’s more than anything you could have ever wished for.