A great dad’s dedication to his children is unconditional. Through the good times and the bad, his love never expects anything in return.
His children are the center of his heart and the motivation for everything he does. For them, he would do anything. He will never stop until they are happy and they achieve their dreams. After all, his children’s dreams are his too.
Though he might not hear it every day, there are so many things their children always want to say:
1.Your strength has rubbed off on me, not just mentally but also physically. Because of you, I know I can handle anything that life can throw at me.
2. You gave me the confidence to learn anything new that I might want to master. Watching you showed me I can do anything.
3. No bruise stood a chance against your pep talks about getting back up and trying again.
4. Seeing all of your hard work pay off encourages me to continue fighting for my dreams.
5. You taught me to have a voice and to always stand up for my truth.
6. You taught me that failing is part of life and that I should embrace it and learn from it.
7. You showed me how to open my heart, but also how to protect it.
8. Because of you, I have a love and appreciation for education that I hope to pass on to my children.
9. You taught me the importance of family.
10. You showed me how to be independent and responsible for the choices that I make.
11. You taught me to be honest with myself and others.
12. You encourage me to reach my dreams…
13. …And show me how to walk the path to reach those dreams.
14. You taught me to treat people the same way I want to be treated…
15. …And to always be there for the people that I love.
16. You taught me to appreciate people for who they are…
17. But also to never allow anyone to hurt me.
18. You insisted that I should always put myself first.
19. I’m glad that you taught me self-love, values, and independence so I can appreciate life the way you do, Dad.
Thank you forever and always.
Photo by Limor Zellermayer on Unsplash