70. But throwing shade with your friends is not only okay, it’s a means of survival.
71. Many, many people suck.
72. But for every shitty person, there’s a legit person who will surprise you in a positive way. And that’s all that counts.
73. Embrace your weirdness.
74. Being normal is boring. “The need to be normal is the predominant anxiety disorder in modern life.” –Thomas Moore
75. You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy.
76. But if you round out your edges, you lose your edge.
77. Being strong has nothing to do with holding in your feelings.
78. Heartbreak shapes you. It lets you know you’re alive, you have a heart, you’re healing, and your soul is learning the natural cycle of breaking and healing.
79. The only real tragedy is the loss of emotions altogether.
80. Life is about making the best of each moment because we really don’t know what will happen next.
81. Above all, I will love you infinitely.