56. Don’t define yourself by your physical attributes.
57. Walk into a room with pride; your confidence should go beyond anything superficial.
58. Swag is the most attractive feature a woman can have; defined by your confidence, intelligence, strength, and self-worth.
59. But never let anyone make you feel like you’re wearing too much makeup or showing too much skin. It’s your body and you can do as you see fit.
60. You can take over the world with as much or as little cleavage as you please.
61. Never put your life on hold to assist someone else’s idea of who you should be, including mine.
62. Someone can be madly in love with you and still not be ready. They can love you in a way you have never been loved and still not give you what you need.
63. That’s okay. Whatever their reasons, you must leave.
64. Because you never ever have to convince someone to do the work to be ready…
65. Wait for a more extraordinary love, a love that will be ready.
66. If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, it was meant to be. If they don’t, break into their house and steal their damn cat or at least unplug their phone so they wake up with no battery.
67. Your struggles are real and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Not being able to find food after a nap? Real.
68. Remember that you can still do anything. You can change your mind. You can start over. It’s never too late to do anything.
69. Almost everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind.