9. Some days you will feel miserable, and that’s more than okay. Maybe it’s because of a breakup, a fight with a friend, losing a job, or life’s just getting you down – whatever it is, the harder you slam a ball into the ground, the higher it bounces back up.
10. Some of the best stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Maybe you won’t get your perfect ending, but you will get something so much better, I promise.
11. Relationships take hard work and…just kidding. You’re still young and there are about 7,159,894,536 people in the world.
12. If your relationship is shit say you’re going out for something, never come back, and start over.
13. You’ll think you want the complicated, mysterious “bad boy…”
14. In reality, that guy is just an egotistical douchelord, and after constantly having to bend over backwards and put your feelings aside because, ya know, his feelings are just so deep and complicated, you’ll realize that the rush of the drama gets old quickly as the stress and instability start to swallow your happiness.
15. You’ll probably date him anyways.
16. And that’s more than okay…
17. How will you know what you want until you experience what you don’t want?
18. Mistakes are inevitable in a life worth living, as long as you learn from them. They’ll teach you exactly what you want and who you want to be.
19. Just remember that your real epic love will be with the guy who will put you first and will never do things to purposefully hurt you, period.
20. Because when someone loves you, they don’t do stuff to hurt you. And no matter how enigmatic they are, they’ll never let that stand in the way of being with you.
21. Forget “complicated” — a real man would never pull a 180, because a real man would never risk losing you…