The day you became a parent your life would never be the same. You will learn more than you ever could imagine about family, friends, life, love and most importantly myself.
1. Family members, who haven’t talked to you in years, will want to be part of your life.
2. Friends will come and go.
3. Your life isn’t about you anymore.
4. Some days will be the happiest days of your life.
5. You become a whole new person.
6. Friends who stick by your side become family.
7. Family members will always have an option about everything.
8. Friends will judge your parenting.
9. Family members will judge you on how do things.
10. Life begins to have a whole new meaning.
11. You become pickier with friends because it’s not only you now.
12. Life will never be the same.
13. You will make an effort to have your family in your kid’s (kids’) life.
14. Some days will be the hardest days to pass through, but you power through them.
15. Friends with kid(s) are the people you talk to more often.