Moms are always on the go. We can’t even go to the bathroom without a little army following us!
Over time, stress and lack of sleep will turn most moms into zombies. Better yet, let’s say “Mombies.”
Not sure if you’re a full-fledged Mombie yet? Here are a few signs you to watch out for:
1. You need coffee to function in the morning.
2. You have at least 2 cups on a good day.
3. You have 3+ cups on a bad day.
4. You take a nap during naptime, but wake up even more tired.
5. You zone out while doing the dishes.
6. You find yourself zoning out during your child’s favorite show.
7. Heck, you zone out almost any time.
8. You forget to reply to texts.
9. You thought you texted someone back…but never did.
10. You daydream about bedtime.
11. You long for a month’s worth of sleep, minimum.
12. You count down to your kids’ sleepovers with their grandparents when you can sleep in.
13. You sometimes forget to eat.
14. If you do eat, it tends to be leftover snack food.
15. You cook nuggets and pizza in the microwave.
16. Let’s be real, you cook most dinners in the microwave.
17. You don’t wash dishes before bed…
18. Then you hate yourself in the morning.