26. Let them be little.
27. I might have made them, but they made me a mother.
28. Parenting isn’t a practice. It’s a daily learning experience.
29. Happiness is the laughter of children.
30. I have never felt a love like this before I had children. That unconditional, unbreakable, will kill somebody love. But seeing the love my children have for each other is even more overwhelming. Together, they can take on the world.
31. When I doubt, choose the kids. There will be plenty of time later to choose work.
32. For all the things my hands of held, the best by far is you.
33. Let him sleep, for when he wakes he will move mountains.
34. This is our happily ever after.