11. Children learn more from wat you are than what you teach.
12. Time spent playing with children is never wasted.
13. Seven billion people in the world and this smile is my favorite.
14. I have dishes piling up and a mountain of laundry that needs to be done. But that doesn’t matter today. Today I will laugh. And today I will play. Today I will love. And if that’s all I accomplish today, it will be enough.
15. You gave me a new life. One I never knew existed; one I fell in love with immediately.
16. The greatest happiness is family happiness.
17. I may not be perfect, but when I look at my children I know I got something in my life perfectly right.
18. I may be his mother, but he is who I strive to be.
19. Regardless of the stress I’m under, most days I’m handling blessings.
20. Always remember to take the high road, to be kind, to have each other’s backs, and to stand up for those who can’t stand up for themselves. And remember, I am here for you, every single day.
21. To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.
22. Let me love you a little more, before you’re not little anymore.
23. My baby, my heart, my life.
24. We live in organized chaos, and I’m good with it.
25. Children spell love T-I-M-E.