You know as well as anyone how to keep your feelings hidden; your poker face is legendary. As a result, people can never quite tell how you feel about them.
On the upside, the people you absolutely despise will have no idea you don’t like them, but people you actually like will also have no clue, so you’ll have to go out of your way to show that you care.
- People are constantly asking you what you’re thinking.
- You’re amazed at your ability to sit silently when someone's bothering you and all you really want to do is throw something at them.
- You know you’re 'supposed to' cry during sad movies, but somehow the tears just don’t come.
- You struggle not to roll your eyes sometimes, but you always succeed.
- Your "I'm fine" face and your "I hate everything" face are indistinguishable to others.
- Sometimes people treat you like you’re invisible...
- And they'll gossip about others right in front of you.
- But just because you’re not reacting to them, doesn’t mean you can’t hear them.
- You're filled with joy when someone expresses affection for you...
- But you have no idea how to show it.
- You often come off as apathetic or sarcastic because of your lack of enthusiasm.
- You don’t have resting bitch face - it’s more like resting statue face.
- Other people respect you because you exercise so much restraint.
- You sometimes wish you wore your heart on your sleeve...
- But being able to hide your feelings well is kind of a superpower.
- You express yourself on your terms by talking or writing...
- And for the most part, you’re glad it’s not involuntary.